Slave maker ants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roka

Soldier
remember the time you told me on messenger that you will add in bullet ants,driver ants and fire ants and i want to know when you are adding those ants in.thank you

pakitane16

Colony
Bullet ant is planned to be end game prize, fire ant possibly next year as campaign 4, driver ant is in thinking box until they figure out how to implement normadic play style ingame.

Roka

Soldier
can you make slave maker ants (the type that fights) to be buyable with royal jelly because we get to fight then in formicariam challenge 3

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
You don't fight them in challenge 3.

There's not really much point in adding them buyable with royal jelly - they're just very straightforward attacking units that fight like soldiers do. You already have black ant soldiers that do that.

The larva-stealing system is unique to level 1.2.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
remember the time you told me on messenger that you will add in bullet ants,driver ants and fire ants and i want to know when you are adding those ants in.thank you

As always, when we're ready to announce dates for things we will, and not before. This is partly because we're terrible at release dates and partly because we're nowhere near sure ourselves yet.

Roka

Soldier
Then what type of ant is in formicariam challenge 3 with trap jaw ants and army ants because for me they look like slave maker ant soldiers from the subjugation level

Last edited:

pakitane16

Colony
Well you can google image and see F. sanguinea and F. rufa looks really alike. Now thinking back I don't think we even need slavemaker in arena, they are basically just black ant with a bit higher stat. Like how we only have ereptor worker for both fusca and rufa.

Last edited:

Roka

Soldier
slug disco can you at least put slave maker ants in the battle arena ( and I'm talking about the type that fights )

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Slug disco when will the leaf cutter ants be in freeplay and the side missions in the game

As always, we will announce dates when we feel we can meet them. Right now the game is undergoing deep changes to make it more efficient so that makes estimating times even more difficult.

Roka

Soldier
Can you at least make trap jaw ants and army ants to be buyable with royal jelly in the campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.