Slave maker ants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptorr575

Worker
slug disco will you increase the ant population limit or will it still be a 150
When you start a new freeplay game, you can check the "disable maintenance" box to have as many ants as you want but your computer may have some lags.

pakitane16

Colony
150 is a balance number. You can beat challenge 3 on hard, using non-modified ants with just that much ants. They will most likely raise the limit when fire ants and optimisation are done.

Last edited:

Roka

Soldier
slug disco why when i press the new formicariam option and do some progress and save that progress the load formicariam option doesn't register the saved formicariam colony

Last edited:

Roka

Soldier
Slug disco why when i press the new formicariam option and do some progress and save that progress the load formicariam option doesn't register the saved formicariam colony and i cant make multiple colonies and it's making me sad and please answer my question

Last edited:

Jacker789

Larva
Slug disco why when i press the new formicariam option and do some progress and save that progress the load formicariam option doesn't register the saved formicariam colony and i cant make multiple colonies and it's making me sad and please answer my question

Alright mate, I have a several complaint to you, u should be humble or not being a goddamn entitled and behave yourself, let the dev do the job and leave them alone, it’ll take the time, u are the first one who being annoying to everyone in this forum, you will get reported for disturbing them by forcing them to answer ur question, i’ll tell you this :” They won’t answer to you any further”

Having tantrum won’t get anything so stop being childish, throw ur complaint to me or to the dev that simply because they don’t want to answer you? I don’t cares and i’d mind own business, always be patient and leave them do whatever they want.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
They are actually in challenge 3, though for reference i think they have similar stats to black ants. They were added for variation in looks in that challenge. Low priority to add them. Maybe one day

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Roka this is not the place for this, I recommend you post it in Bugs and Troubleshooting in a separate thread. If you send your save game files to crash@slugdisco.com I can take a look to see if something has gone wrong there.
This thread states where you can find your save files:
http://forum.slugdisco.com/index.php?threads/restoring-formicarium-save-from-backup.763/

Roka

Soldier
First I want to thank john from slug disco for fixing the problem that i had.
Second slug disco what about making slave maker ants to be in the battle arena (and i am talking about the type that fight ) because you fight them in formicariam challenge 3 with different levels

Roka

Soldier
Slug disco there was a person who said the driver ant is a thinking box until you implement there nomadic life style in the game is that true

Status
Not open for further replies.