Small Army Ants are not Worth it

Mr_Ced

Colony
Despite recent changes, they just simply do not preform well in The Other Foot level.
However, Formicarium Challenge 3 is a bit harder. I tested the newest changes with my "Vanilla Ereptors" (no extra special abilities like Meat Wall) on hard mode. However they still were more of a hindrance to the Blue colony than a help.

As a side note, I managed to beat The Other Foot on Hard today!

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
Despite recent changes, they just simply do not preform well in The Other Foot level.
However, Formicarium Challenge 3 is a bit harder. I tested the newest changes with my "Vanilla Ereptors" (no extra special abilities like Meat Wall) on hard mode. However they still were more of a hindrance to the Blue colony than a help.

As a side note, I managed to beat The Other Foot on Hard today!
Nice, how were you able to deal with the army ants and then the following mantis and whip spiders?

edit: did you upgrade any ants at all?

Mr_Ced

Colony
Nice, how were you able to deal with the army ants and then the following mantis and whip spiders?

edit: did you upgrade any ants at all?
I got a 19 chamber of each of the other ants, then upgraded all but the army ants to level three. First the Slavemakers, then Trapjaws, then Majors. Also I got a level 3 chamber of 19 workers instead of the Small Army ants.