Some bugs w/ leafcutter brood chambers

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
1556663825819.png
So, for some reason these chambers can't be upgraded, despite clearly having enough. Are the refuse chambers doing it?

Upgraded chambers have a visually different fungus appearance when full, but they still store 20 each. I figure these were supposed to be 40 and 100 each depending?

OMG, that is so weird! I never noticed that before! I don't usually up my leaf cutters because, except for the majors, there isn't much difference between the tiers.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
OMG, that is so weird! I never noticed that before! I don't usually up my leaf cutters because, except for the majors, there isn't much difference between the tiers.
Tbh I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been messing around in the new demo level.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
There were some changes to the upgrade system to take into account the refuse drops however this does not look like it should be doing this. I will pass this on to liam as he made the changes

Liam

Administrator
Staff member
I think it is working as intended, there isn't a visual indication so you are probably the first to notice. One tile radius from a refuse chamber should give a -2 penalty, two tiles radius gives a -1 penalty. Its just to reinforce the idea that it is a dangerous area and the ants want to keep it away from other chambers.
Edit - I'm assuming that tile in the bottom right is a refuse chamber..

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I think it is working as intended, there isn't a visual indication so you are probably the first to notice. One tile radius from a refuse chamber should give a -2 penalty, two tiles radius gives a -1 penalty. Its just to reinforce the idea that it is a dangerous area and the ants want to keep it away from other chambers.
Edit - I'm assuming that tile in the bottom right is a refuse chamber..
You are correct, so that explains it. Thanks.