[Suggestion] Freeplay some audio indicator that the attack wave countdown has started

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
The attack wave countdown display is a little subtle and can be missed out on, having some audio indication that the countdown has started might be usefull?

or maybe having it flash in red when appearing to attract people's look (as red is good at attracting attention)
edit : and it would avoid to flood peoples attention to the sound

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
or maybe having it flash in red when appearing to attract people's look (as red is good at attracting attention)
That would still require the player to look at it, but when they are focussed on something else they can still fail to notice it.

That would still require the player to look at it, but when they are focussed on something else they can still fail to notice it.
yeah but it would be in their field of view
but maybe they could add a way for the player to choose between the two options (I must admit that to me the most important problem sound has is because as I mainly play during class I must cut it in order not to be spotted and when I put sound on I mostly listen to music so I'm not very accurate) ;)