[Suggestion] Harvesting/Max harvesting numbers on plants for leafcutters

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
An idea that I just want to have floating up here. Adding the ants harvesting/max ants harvesting numbers to plants for leafcutters. (The "1/8" indication in the image.)
20200116174611_2.jpg

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
There is a problem with adding this. Many plants have independent leaves that act as sort of sub-plants. For example, some plants can hold three ants, but this is because they have three leaves. Once two of those leaves are fully harvested, the last leaf can still only be harvested by one ant.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
There is a problem with adding this. Many plants have independent leaves that act as sort of sub-plants. For example, some plants can hold three ants, but this is because they have three leaves. Once two of those leaves are fully harvested, the last leaf can still only be harvested by one ant.
Hmmm... I see. I did not think about that. But the independant leaves could just lower the "Max harvesting" number to compensate for being fully harvested? (So for the case of the 3 leaf plant with 2 leaves harvested: 1/1, 15)

It would display:
Number of ants gathering on the plant/number of gathering spots
Sum of all leaf on the plant

With number of gathering spots getting lower as more leaves become unharvestable as they run out of leaf.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Hmmm... I see. I did not think about that. But the independant leaves could just lower the "Max harvesting" number to compensate for being fully harvested? (So for the case of the 3 leaf plant with 2 leaves harvested: 1/1, 15)

It would display:
Number of ants gathering on the plant/number of gathering spots
Sum of all leaf on the plant

With number of gathering spots getting lower as more leaves become unharvestable as they run out of leaf.
I suppose if they can update the number of leaves and ants harvesting, it actually wouldn't be that big of a deal to do the same thing for harvesting locations. Depends on how they handle it on the back end.