[Suggestion] Rotatable camera

Do you think left-right rotation to the rts camera would improve your gameplay experience?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Just like the title says. The suggestion is to add left-right rotation to the rts camera.
Ohhh, there is a polling option? (I'm going to try that out out of pure curiousity.)

MedinB

Colony
If this happened, there will be a lot of things you shouldn't see. You can do f9 for a camera that lets you like move around in more flexibility.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
If this happened, there will be a lot of things you shouldn't see. You can do f9 for a camera that lets you like move around in more flexibility.
Can you explain what things there would be that a player shouldn't be able to see that are visible to a rotatable camera? Because the map's edge blocks the camera so you can't see outside the map, right? All other things are rotatable as far as I know, so I don't know know what could be visible?

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I don't know why. I remember a post on the forum talking about this. I can't find it.
I think I remember now what it was. It was about army ant spawn points that are on the map, right? (They were the only thing I could come up with as to things that would break the game experience when shown from a different camera angle.)