[Suggestion] The enemy formicarium on formicarium challenge could use more workers

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
20190902182813_1.jpg
As is visible above the workers of the enemy formicarium can't keep up with the rate casualties are taken. I think it would be more interesting for the opponent to have almost doulbe the workers.
And they maybe could also use bigger food stores?

pakitane16

Colony
Maybe for hard and insane only, many casual players can't even beat this in medium with upgrade. More food for enemy will prolong the fight, harder to deal with mole crickets, especially if you use vanilla ereptor.

View attachment 282
As is visible above the workers of the enemy formicarium can't keep up with the rate casualties are taken. I think it would be more interesting for the opponent to have almost doulbe the workers.
And they maybe could also use bigger food stores?
This would probably just make the level harder than it needs to be.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
This would probably just make the level harder than it needs to be.
This is from playing on insane difficulty. It feels easier than it should be. (But then again, I am using lvl 3 mortars with lvl 3 stun majors. That combo is insanely powerfull and can melt away practically anything. See images below and behold the power of lvl 3 mortar ant AoE damage.)20190904154638_1.jpg20190904154738_1.jpg20190904154712_1.jpg20190904154835_1.jpg