Suggestions and Feedback Please Consider

First I would like to say thank you for giving us this outstanding one of a kind game. I have played 12 hours so far in the past two days alone and I think this game has great potential. Below are some suggestions I thought of while playing the game. Please keep in mind I have not read all post so if I repeat another idea I apologize in advance.
1. Worker subclass- what I mean by this is what if there were specialized workers for digging, for carrying, for the nursery, for caring for the queen.
2. Routes and guards for the routes- what if instead of the ants going to the food in the shortest distance users could place way points. This could allow us to create our own “highway” system for our ants to take a safe path. Also if we could place guards along the route so enemies cannot disrupt our highway system.
3. Improved combat- it seems only a handful of the melee ants seem to be able to attack an enemy at a time. If you could make it more realistic where the ants can climb onto the larger enemy’s and attack from every direction life real life that would be awesome.
4. More ants per tile- maybe ant upgrades go to a tree system from like the queen or something and the tile improvements increase number of ants per tile.
5. Invade other colonies- on maps with other ant colonies give us the ability to assault them and go into their colony and either kill or subjugate them to our own colony.
6. Open world level- can you please give us a huge open world level like a giant city park and a huge subterranean level to expand in.
7. Upgrades to ants in level- I don’t know how to go about this exactly but what if users could upgrade ants in the missions. Like give them spikey armor or larger pincers or run faster
8. More dead animals- I enjoyed the dead fish in the game If there could be more dead animals for the colony and enemies to fight for that would add some dynamic strategy for like a capture the position.
9. Move the colony- what if in the huge open level ants could be invaded by the big black Beatles and they must move the queen to a new part of the map and rebuild.
10. Borrow anywhere- what if the colony could choose to dig out a dead tree or into a different part of the land using the workers.
11. More unique ant species
12. Termites
13. MORE DETAILED CUSTOMIZABLE ANT SPECIES!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Just some ideas I am bouncing around. Overall outstanding game for being early release

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Wood ant melee at lvl 3 having a recoil effect on foes would be pretty unique, and make the ant more worthwhile to purchase. I'm all for that idea.

2. Routes and guards for the routes- what if instead of the ants going to the food in the shortest distance users could place way points. This could allow us to create our own “highway” system for our ants to take a safe path. Also if we could place guards along the route so enemies cannot disrupt our highway system. - eyeddeath2014

This idea reminds me of driver/army ants. These ants build long "highways" by using the soldiers as a living wall and having the workers transporting food or other resources while being protected by the soldier wall. Sadly, most driver/army ants are nomadic and don't establish colonies, but instead are always on the move, so i don't think they would implement it in the game as a class to play as in a scenario but maybe they could implement it as an enemy in future missions.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Actually, I'm pretty sure they did plan on adding Driver ants.

I don't think they would necessarily go for full realism, however, as that would be quite difficult to implement.

Ensiege

Worker
Defend your territory from incursions by a million ant strong driver colony... I like it. Would have to be implemented in a way that its not like 2.2...

Rayalot72, that is exactly why i think that driver ants should be implemented as enemies in missions and not a class to play as. It is great news though, that they are thinking of adding them, i absolutely love this game.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
The issue is that, if they're realistic, there would be something like thousands of them and the nest would literally be made of them.

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
There are ways to put them in, like "surive the side arm of a driver ant trail marauding over the map".
Also driver ants multiply by splitting off a part of the colony like bees. For the Formica ereptor campaign it would be entirely feasable (and pretty cool) to attack such a young fledgling swarm (it'd still be quite huge) to kill the queen and steal her eggs/sperms so your colony can breed them.