"Swamping"

Mr_Ced

Colony
So I came up with a strategy to invade chambers underground and destroy backline troops. Simply turn off attack until you have surrounded an enemy in a chamber or are on top of the back line.

This helps keep you from digging out "war chambers" and also can help deal with players that have their Rufa shooters as high damage dealers and fusca as tanks when multiplayer comes out.

But can your ants move through the enemy ants? Or they need to have space to move around the enemy ants?
That is an important factor since, if the fighting ground is not open (like in a corridor of some kind), the enemy could make a blackade to prevent you from surrounding his troops. Right?

Mr_Ced

Colony
But can your ants move through the enemy ants? Or they need to have space to move around the enemy ants?
That is an important factor since, if the fighting ground is not open (like in a corridor of some kind), the enemy could make a blackade to prevent you from surrounding his troops. Right?
Actually, yes. I guess this is a reason to have tight corridors in your nest!

So I came up with a strategy to invade chambers underground and destroy backline troops. Simply turn off attack until you have surrounded an enemy in a chamber or are on top of the back line.

This helps keep you from digging out "war chambers" and also can help deal with players that have their Rufa shooters as high damage dealers and fusca as tanks when multiplayer comes out.
You mean if multiplayer comes out. But I'm not picking on you though.