The Rotting Log Map

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
The beach underground and rotting log underground are pretty similar (I think there may be some slight lighting changes). It's probably not going to be added with leaf cutters but maybe after that, are there any plans for making a surface map for the Rotting Log? There are a ton of cool possibilities for a rotting log map. If one is ever added to the free play, maybe mole crickets from the surface could, after a period of time, burrow into the player's nest.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Buffalo981 said:
The beach underground and rotting log underground are pretty similar (I think there may be some slight lighting changes). It's probably not going to be added with leaf cutters but maybe after that, are there any plans for making a surface map for the Rotting Log? There are a ton of cool possibilities for a rotting log map. If one is ever added to the free play, maybe mole crickets from the surface could, after a period of time, burrow into the player's nest.

No plans currently - our next levels will be in a rain forest environment. However, if things are still going well after full release we're likely to continue adding new stuff, and I don't see why a temperate forest setting couldn't be part of that one day.