Vorschlag: Nestausbau

Aaron

Larva
Hallo zusammen.
Ich selber bin haltern von Ameisen. Blattschneider Ameisen der Gattung Atta sowie Acromyrmex.
Mein Vorschlag ist im Nestbau die Möglichkeit zu bieten Gänge auch wieder zu schließen. Dies entspricht auch der wirklichen Lebensweise der Ameisen. Um das Klima im Nestbereich zu regulieren, verschließen sie die Gänge. Würde auch viele Taktische vorteile im Game ermöglichen.
Danke an den Entwickler für das tolle Spiel. Hinweis Ameisen faszinieren mich sehr.
Viele Grüße Aaron

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Hallo zusammen.
Ich selber bin haltern von Ameisen. Blattschneider Ameisen der Gattung Atta sowie Acromyrmex.
Mein Vorschlag ist im Nestbau die Möglichkeit zu bieten Gänge auch wieder zu schließen. Dies entspricht auch der wirklichen Lebensweise der Ameisen. Um das Klima im Nestbereich zu regulieren, verschließen sie die Gänge. Würde auch viele Taktische vorteile im Game ermöglichen.
Danke an den Entwickler für das tolle Spiel. Hinweis Ameisen faszinieren mich sehr.
Viele Grüße Aaron

German is not my native language./Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache.

What I understand is/Was ich verstanden habe:
"Hello everyone."
"I am an ants fan of Leafcutter ants of the genome Atta and Acromyrmex."
"My suggestion is to have the possibility to close the tunnels leading out of the nest. This is also corresponds to the real way of life of the ants."
"To control the nest environment, they close the tunnels. It would also allow for more tactical advantages in the game."
"Thanks for the developers for the great game. Note ants fascinate me very much."
"Many greetings, Aaron"

Having the ability to close the nest exit again will break missions as nest invasions cannot happen and ants can get stuck outside./Wenn Man die Möglichkeit hast die Ausgänge wieder zu schließen, dann können die Nestinvasionen die Spieler nicht mehr erreichen und können die Ameisen des Spielers oberirdisch stecken bleiben.

King Maf

Larva
Ecosystem Beta Tester
"I am an ants fan of Leafcutter ants of the genome Atta and Acromyrmex.
almost correct he said he is keeping them but as a german native i can say you correctly translated the rest

Last edited:

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
slmost correct he said he is keeping them but as a germana native i can say you correctly translated the rest
I tried XD
Google translate translated "Ich selber bin haltern von Ameisen." to: "I am ants"

German is not my native language./Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache.

What I understand is/Was ich verstanden habe:
"Hello everyone."
"I am an ants fan of Leafcutter ants of the genome Atta and Acromyrmex."
"My suggestion is to have the possibility to close the tunnels leading out of the nest. This is also corresponds to the real way of life of the ants."
"To control the nest environment, they close the tunnels. It would also allow for more tactical advantages in the game."
"Thanks for the developers for the great game. Note ants fascinate me very much."
"Many greetings, Aaron"

Having the ability to close the nest exit again will break missions as nest invasions cannot happen and ants can get stuck outside./Wenn Man die Möglichkeit hast die Ausgänge wieder zu schließen, dann können die Nestinvasionen die Spieler nicht mehr erreichen und können die Ameisen des Spielers oberirdisch stecken bleiben.
Simply look up German to English and then copy and paste what he said, although it might not be 100% Accurate.

VarmintLP

Queen
Backer
Ok I think I should give out fellow a hand here.

What Aaron is trying to say is.

Hello,
I am a keeper of Ants. Leafcutters of genome Atta as well as Acromyrmex.
My sugguestion is that during the nestbuilding there should be the possibility/option to close the paths again. This corresponds with the true way of life of ants. It is to regulate the climate inside of the nesting area so they seal of some tunnels. Would also bring many tactical advantages during the game.
Thanks go to the developper of this awesome game. Note that ants fascinate me a lot.
many regards Aaron.

It's roughly exactly what Aaron wanted to say.

I must admit I also would love the idea to put up walls again or to close certain areas. However as a gamer I also know that many people would misuse this to cheat in the game. For example make a very unnecessarily long path to the nest and then change the path to the queen each time the enemies get too close. This function could be implemented but should come at a very high cost to the ants food sources or by taking about a minute to finish so it will not break the game and how it's supposed to work. Or if the original way was sealed of then enemies that were heading towards the queen should at least be able to tear down that "make shift" wall.

It would keep the game balanced and not make it super easy to play the game.

P.S.: Yes I do speak German and English so I felt like I should act as a translator for this and also add my thoughts to Aaron's sugguestion.
Hoffe das ist okay für dich Aaron. ;)

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
roughly exactly
Sounds like a definite maybe. XD

I must admit I also would love the idea to put up walls again or to close certain areas. However as a gamer I also know that many people would misuse this to cheat in the game. For example make a very unnecessarily long path to the nest and then change the path to the queen each time the enemies get too close. This function could be implemented but should come at a very high cost to the ants food sources or by taking about a minute to finish so it will not break the game and how it's supposed to work. Or if the original way was sealed of then enemies that were heading towards the queen should at least be able to tear down that "make shift" wall.
You might be interested in this:
http://forum.slugdisco.com/index.ph...s-on-underground-landscaping.4262/#post-20320
I posted some in-depth ideas for being able to fill in underground tiles and enemies having logic to decide when to break them.