Waste Management

Raptorofwar

Queen
Backer
How do I deal with waste? I know I need more minims, but the waste doesn't go away when I build them. Instead I see many tiny little ants standing in mountains of trash doing nothing.

MedinB

Colony
How do I deal with waste? I know I need more minims, but the waste doesn't go away when I build them. Instead, I see many tiny little ants standing in mountains of trash doing nothing.
Well the reason is... the Minims that are already carrying trash have enough waste to fill up ALL your refuse chambers.
So try building your refuse tiles near your minims where a lot of them are, and also try to put them near larvae where waste is spawned.
Well If that does not work its MOST Likely a bug.

Raptorofwar

Queen
Backer
Ohhhh... I'm a moron.
So if they're carrying enough to fill up the garbage dump, they won't carry any more, unlike food, where ant will pick it up and just drop it if the food pile is full. So minims work differently from normal ants. There was space in my dumps, so I assumed the ants weren't doing anything for no reason, when in reality the cap had already been hit because the minims were holding the garbage needed.