Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
LiWUPS1.jpg

Literally unplayable.

Raptorofwar

Queen
Backer
Well, you aren't really supposed to kill them. And they don't attack you back. And in real life they're poisonous so ants couldn't eat them anyways. 15 food might be generous.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
They're harvestable creatures pretty much just for consistency. Keeping them away from your aphids is the main thing you need to be doing. Once you kill one, others will spawn anyway.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
But why the 0/2? I can't even get two ants to carry parts since each takes 15 D:

I've actually only seen them killed once by a player. It seems the only way they ever die fast enough is if the AI killed them, as spitters don't seem to be able to finish them off.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
It's probably just the timing. Typically they get struck to 0 HP by mortars, but the last hits seem to register during some kind of immune phase.

I haven't really been actively trying to kill them though, so I'm not really sure.

I didnt think it was possible to kill them. Whenever they get to half health they immediately fly away when I played and are invulnerable during that process.

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Mike said:
Spitters can totally finish them off when there's enough of them.
Spitters can finish off everything when there's enough of them. After reaching a certain number they become the equivalent of a walking nuclear bomb autogun.

"Spitters can finish off everything when there's enough of them. After reaching a certain number they become the equivalent of a walking nuclear bomb autogun. "
Trump, Kim jong un and Poutine approuves and buy the game !

rasco41

Larva
easy way to kill the lady bugs with motors is to turn combat off then when ALL motors are in range turn it back on with 8 motors you can kill one easy (they have to be tier 3 as tier 1 misses)

the problem is that once they lose some hit points they seem to start a timer for immunity I think it seems like the pause then they go into flight mode. that pause is all the time you have to take of 75% of there health once the wings come out its over.