Why do we have no wood & black ant workers in the Battle arena. Aswell some other creatures.

ice_screenshot_20200726-170339.png
Sorry for the interruption, but we have leaf cutter workers and the other worker ant (I can't remember on my head) but no wood & black ants, wood ants and blank ants are forgotten. Maybe a few other creatures as well.

Last edited:

HofNerd

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Sorry for the interruption, but we have leaf cutter workers and the other worker ant (I can't remember on my head) but no wood ants, wood ants are forgotten.
In the stat sheet there are WorkerAnt1, WorkerAnt2, WorkerAnt3 and the leafcutter workers. From what I see I think the WorkerAnt stats are used for all non-leafcutter worker ants in the game? So wood ant workers would be identical to black ant and ereptor ant workers in terms of stats? (I could be wrong.) I totally agree that wood ant workers should be added to battle arena. I also think adding black ant workers to battle arena can't hurt?

Okay maybe the devs will add a choice at the bottom called “Others” these creatures are like challenges for levels or other ants.

And maybe the devs can add something called “themes” like a beach one, forest one. Not needed, but would be cool.