Will queen chambers be upgradeable?

MedinB

Colony
My guess is when you lost your main workers around the queen 1 of them will hatch for free, and when you have an LVL 3 worker who hatched for free would that make sense?

Mr_Ced

Colony
I think, as well as being able to upgrade it, you should also be able to connect tiles to it so you can upgrade adjacent tiles. So, you could choose between having more food stores or workers in the queen's chamber.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
In the game they are just regular level 1 workers, but yes it follow the idea that they are weak because they are the first. These workers are really just to get you off the ground. We currently do not have plans to make them up-gradable but if demand for this increases that could change. However for the moment we have bigger fish to fry, or content to make!

Balanite

Worker
I would like them to be upgradable just because it's weird that everything else but them could be (with sufficient application of speed tiles). Maybe make them twice/thrice as expensive but spawn 2/3 workers per tile at level 2/3. My egg-carrying nest group usually end up needing more than just 7 ants anyways.