youtube channels

person111

Colony
Ecosystem Beta Tester
HofNerd has posted youtube videos of the game, even though they’re not tutorials it might be helpful for new players. And yeah, all his videos, most if not all, playthroughs. So that will be helpful.

Last edited:

Durburz

Worker
I can recommend HofNerd as him and I have a similar approach to the game, with regard to basebuilding but also challenging ourselves with weird build orders or putting restrictions on playthroughs to make them more difficult. I have seen only a few video's from him but from what I saw, he knows his shit.

It's been a while I've had quite a hiatus from gaming due to personal circumstances. I have videos up on youtube under TerrificTimmeh - mainly just all the levels on insane challenge modes. Not necessarily for beginners but maybe more high-end strategies.

VarmintLP

Queen
Backer
I did some videos on my channel, although it's more like streams that were saved to my channel. :p

And sadly they are from 2019. However I might do some more streams of the game in the futur so tell me what you need and I might just do some live tutorials of which someone can create highlights.

person111

Colony
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Yeah he isn't, also Blitz has played this game but not as much as Baron, and I think only BaronVonGames went through the whole Campaign.

WaffleGuy

Colony
Yeah he isn't, also Blitz has played this game but not as much as Baron, and I think only BaronVonGames went through the whole Campaign.
Baron and Blitz and any other lets play youtuber are, in my opinion, a really bad influence on this game. And I mean that in how people play because of them, but they are good for attracting new players.