Screenshot Saturday - Nine Shades of Ant

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
As with last week, a simpler Screenshot Saturday given the imminent major update for Empires of the Undergrowth. We've added in a few new colour selections for starter colonies. Personally, we think the grey and pink look particularly great on the Formica ereptor queen!

jbBF1TA.jpg

A cool guy

Worker
OMG! The colours are fantastic! I really like the colour black in general, so I will definitely be waiting for it to be released. :D

When we'll be change of formicarium, does all of our ants will be in the new ? Or we still got our food ? Because tbh, it will make me sh*t if we are just gonna restart everything -_-

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
When colony senior Antastasia Steele (Dakotant Johnson) steps in for her sick broodmate to interview prominent Ereptor queen Christian- wait, no...

MedinB

Colony
Any plans for next Screenshot Saturday? Like I said it will be hard because you are so close.

Edit: Well I mean on the leaf cutter update.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
We get food and territory for you're ants, at least I'm pretty sure

You'll get a good amount of royal jelly (based on total resources you end Formicarium tier 2 with) but you'll need to build up your food and territory again. It should happen quite naturally by playing the third tier levels though - and it gives you a chance to try a new nest layout if you like.

Your old formicarium layout is still saved in your save file. In our current beta build we've not implemented a way to return to it yet, but all the data is there and we're hoping to implement that system before the 25th release.

MedinB

Colony
When we'll be change of formicarium, does all of our ants will be in the new ? Or we still got our food ? Because TBH, it will make me (inappropriate word) if we are just gonna restart everything -_-
Remind me, but cursing is not allowed. In the forums rules it said that we always have to be kind.

Last edited:

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Any plans for next Screenshot Saturday? Like I said it will be hard because you are so close.

Edit: Well I mean on the leaf cutter update.

I'll come up with something! We're obviously at the end of the stuff we want to spoil but I'm sure I can do something interesting.