Ideas

Rensy

Colony
An example of my stupidity.

Also i should stop posting messages in this thread, its getting quite clogged up in here.

Playing Empires Of The Undergrowth is amazing and a lot of people really enjoy playing it, experiencing the small ants and their queen to endure the life of surviving on the inside and outside. But for sure I have a few questions about this game and idea's to put in, this conference room of the Empires Of The Undergrowth Ant Game. Number 1. In the game Empires Of The Undergrowth, there are at least 4 ant species in the game. The Gene-Thief, the Black Ant, the Wood Ant, and lastly the Leafcutter ant but except for 1 more ant queen in the game, the counterpart ant this makes me confused about this ant but not so confused as much this type of counterpart queen is just as the same as the Gene-Thief Queen but what makes them different is that the regular Gene-Thief Queen Ant has only 1 ant and that ant is the worker ant but the Counterpart Queen ant has multiple different ants like the Trap-Jaw, Slavemaker, Army Ant, these different types of ants are way more different than the Gene-Thief and they also belong to a different colony of Queen Ants you see like the Army Ant is belongs to the Army Ant Queen and the Trap-Jaw they belong to a smaller type of queen and the Slavemaker has probably a special ant that lays eggs or maybe has a queen that we have never seen before but will there be new queens in the game that will belong to this ants? I don't know yet. Number 2. New Ant Ideas. We all know that Ideas won't really come true in the game because well it depends on the people who design or make the game that approves or not or some other information that I don't clearly know about. But if there were any Ideas that I would come up with in the game it would probably be new ant species and queens in the game. One of these new species of ants I would add would be the Army Ant queen because I love army ants and I think they should belong to their own species of the queen in the game and they are deadly so I hope that comes in the game in the future. Another Ant Queen would be the Gorgeous Weaver Ants these ants and their queen are very beautiful and massive for their size weaver ants are in different countries and if I was there it would be hard for me to spot them there queen is the most beautiful and I have ever seen! Hope they add that in the future time. Okay okay, enough about ant queen ideas let's move on to the next question. Number 3. Development Ideas. As much as I would love to see developers develop their own creative ideas that come out of their minds would be awesome but some of those development ideas have to do with Empires Of The Undergrowth Game lets start off with something simple battle arena upgrade for as long as I could know battle arena is amazing I love how you add the bugs and everything but it must have an upgrade on its whole area and bugs for first starters there should be islands in the battle arena just like the Freeplay Islands and secondly, Queen Ants in the battle arena and ant colonies to this whole upgrade would become an expansion of amazing. Again let's start with something medium Ant Queen Upgrade this has something to do with the Ant Queens they need to have the ability to move in real life all ant queens move by making their colonies so I think it should be fair enough to have an Ant Queen to move to but attacking maybe or maybe not. Number 4. Bug Ideas. The bugs in the Empires Of The Undergrowth are very astonishing the spiders the beetles and more but certainly, there is only 1 bug in the game that I think should be in the game that bug is a scorpion why so? Well, since there is a lot of spiders in the game there should also be scorpions in the game to their sharp, deadly, and, smart. That is the only bug in the game I want but I hope that bug comes in the game. Number. 5. New Islands. Personally in Empires Of The Undergrowth, the islands are very environmental which is totally amazing but I have some idea for what new island to add in this specific ant game. The name is the desert well because a few of the ants love the desert and it is an environment filled with tons of bugs and ants it looks so amazing to go there and see the ants do their building. This is the end of my own ant Idea's and I wish one of these things came to the game but I hope it happens if anyone has questions please reply to me thank you Empires Of The Undergrowth for being a great and successful game.

pakitane16

Colony
I'll try to explain it short. The quote format is tedious on phone so bear with me.

"1. In the game Empires Of The Undergrowth, there are at least 4 ant species in the game........ I don't know yet."
- The counterpart colony is also gene-thief ant. Gene-thief ants are fictional ants that can change their soldiers to look like other ant species to adapt to the environment. The counterpart colony gains different soldier units from the main colony simply from the scientists' experiments with Royal Jelly.

"Number 2. New Ant Ideas. We all know that Ideas won't really come true in the game because well it depends on the people who design or make the game that approves or not.......... Hope they add that in the future time. Okay okay, enough about ant queen ideas let's move on to the next question."
- Your suggestions have been made before and they are all de-confirmed. Their nests contradict with the movement code and nest system of the game so they can't be made into a complete species.

"Number 3. Development Ideas. As much as I would love to see developers develop their own creative ideas that come out of their minds would be awesome.......... Again let's start with something medium Ant Queen Upgrade this has something to do with the Ant Queens they need to have the ability to move in real life all ant queens move by making their colonies so I think it should be fair enough to have an Ant Queen to move to but attacking maybe or maybe not."
- Surface Battle Arena was planned if I recall correctly. But if you want queen vs queen, try Tug Of War side mission. Moving queen is de-confirmed as it contradicts with the movement code and nest system.

"Number. 5. New Islands. Personally in Empires Of The Undergrowth, the islands are very environmental which is totally amazing but I have some idea for what new island to add in this specific ant game. The name is the desert well because a few of the ants love the desert and it is an environment filled with tons of bugs and ants it looks so amazing to go there and see the ants do their building."
- The island thing was an old plan that they scrapped. The missions now take you to various locations in the world to learn about the focal ant species. The 4th ones are in a swamp in Carolina, USA. The 5th ones have been decided but they don't want to reveal just yet.

Last edited: