I'VE BEEN SPELLING FIRE ANT GENUS NAME WRONG THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!!

Rensy

Colony
GUYS I WAS SPELLING IT SOLEPNOSIS AND NOT SOLENOPSIS OMG I'M SO DUMB AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It is a rule to not post low quality threads, so what more should i add to this thread? Ah, Yes.

Scientist 1: Jeremy, i think it may be time for our Pheidole Morisii Big headed ants to face some threats to increase aggression, May you introduce the wasp mantidfly?

Scientist 2: Agreed

Scientist 1: Jeremy this job is no joke and does not qualify for time wasting so would you please hostile creatures to increase aggression in the big headed ants?

Scientist 1: Sigh... My day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable.

GUYS I WAS SPELLING IT SOLEPNOSIS AND NOT SOLENOPSIS OMG I'M SO DUMB AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It is a rule to not post low quality threads, so what more should i add to this thread? Ah, Yes.

Scientist 1: Jeremy, i think it may be time for our Pheidole Morisii Big headed ants to face some threats to increase aggression, May you introduce the wasp mantidfly?

Scientist 1: Jeremy this job is no joke and does not qualify for time wasting so would you please hostile creatures to increase aggression in the big headed ants?

You’re most certainly not dumb. I think your pretty smart. This is the way.

Thecoolant

Queen
Ecosystem Beta Tester

Your not dumb at all, you’re smart and eloquent and most of all you are my friend.

Rensy

Colony
Thanks guys, i knew i'm not dumb but i felt soooooo dumb for thinking its solepnosis and not solenopsis.

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I just found out I've been misspelling RIFA's scientific name Solenopsis Invertica. I am truly the best myrmecologist in training. Until COVID. Ignore that part.

Vascan023

Worker
Ecosystem Beta Tester

Good dialogue.