Extra level suggestion: Eradication

Rensy

Colony
You are a red solenopsis invicta fire ant colony in the green swamp of north Carolina. There is aphid farms that you can gather honeydew from and there is other food supplies that are enough to nourish the colony's growth. But beware, there is 3 allied monomorium minimun little black ants trying to gain full control of all territory, your job is to eradicate all 3 and gain dominance and territory over the area. Since this is basically a 1v3, you will have some food buffs, basically have a little more food such as aphid farms and other sources near you, allowing you to grow stronger. Other creatures too will roam the place living their life.

Summary: You are fire ant colony, there are 3 little black ant allied colonies against you. Kill all 3 of them.

Sorry for not being on the forum for a while, I've somehow lost the motivation to come check on the forum and chat once and a while.

MedinB

Colony
I also lost coming on here, just waiting for exciting news. But sounds fun, the levels may be anything.

Thecoolant

Queen
Ecosystem Beta Tester
You are a red solenopsis invicta fire ant colony in the green swamp of north Carolina. There is aphid farms that you can gather honeydew from and there is other food supplies that are enough to nourish the colony's growth. But beware, there is 3 allied monomorium minimun little black ants trying to gain full control of all territory, your job is to eradicate all 3 and gain dominance and territory over the area. Since this is basically a 1v3, you will have some food buffs, basically have a little more food such as aphid farms and other sources near you, allowing you to grow stronger. Other creatures too will roam the place living their life.

Summary: You are fire ant colony, there are 3 little black ant allied colonies against you. Kill all 3 of them.

Sorry for not being on the forum for a while, I've somehow lost the motivation to come check on the forum and chat once and a while.
I kind of a little too. Because the fire ants haven’t come. But it will eventually.