It’s the best game ever, but….

Is there a way to rename or change an existing formicarium colony name. If there isn’t could you please please please make a way. It should be really easy to implement it in the fire ant update. This feature would be the best ever please look into making it.

Edit I’m sorry for accidentally posting this in the general discussions page. I would move it but, I don’t know how. I realized this right after I posted it.

Last edited:
Is there a way to rename or change an existing formicarium colony name. If there isn’t could you please please please make a way. It should be really easy to implement it in the fire ant update. This feature would be the best ever please look into making it.

Edit I’m sorry for accidentally posting this in the general discussions page. I would move it but, I don’t know how. I realized this right after I posted it.
it's just a name why change it?

WaffleGuy

Colony
Is there a way to rename or change an existing formicarium colony name. If there isn’t could you please please please make a way.
Currently there isn't unless you manually edit the save files, but yes, adding the feature would be quite easy (correct me if I'm super wrong) since it's a setting, just like the colony color, different ant species, etc.