Music Overhaul

WaffleGuy

Colony
A redo of the artwork of older content has been mentioned, so why not redo the music too? I'm not suggesting an actual restart, just a little touch up on older pieces with newer effects, especially for the beach levels, if Liam has free time and wants to use it on the game.

MedinB

Colony
I don't necessarily agree with editing the music, as doing so could cause probably cause some “unspecified” complications. It might just be a waste of time doing so. I think it's highly unlikely that Liam would just change the music randomly and expect the community to be pleased with it. If people wanted it, then it could happen, but it will definitely be controversial to some.

The soundtracks are quite literally nostalgic to some, so I doubt any real change will happen to them unless more people in the EotU community agree with the idea.

Anyway, super excited about the music in the fire ant levels!!

A redo of the artwork of older content has been mentioned, so why not redo the music too? I'm not suggesting an actual restart, just a little touch up on older pieces with newer effects, especially for the beach levels, if Liam has free time and wants to use it on the game.
I like the music it’s nostalgic. If you still want a redo we could ask not for him to replace but make it new altogether and keep the old as well.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
If there's one thing I know about music is that you don't mess with it if people love it, and they do.

Creating some higher fidelity art assets for older things with lower resolution textures and models is one thing, but changing one of the fundamental things that a lot of people cite as one of their favourite things about the project is risky at best.

If there's one thing I know about music is that you don't mess with it if people love it, and they do.

Creating some higher fidelity art assets for older things with lower resolution textures and models is one thing, but changing one of the fundamental things that a lot of people cite as one of their favourite things about the project is risky at best.
Agreed. I love that nostalgic music.

alayyan23

Queen

I agree
by the way I found the music its in his vid explaining how to play posted by slug disco listen carefully

Last edited: