Current bugs.

AhYesANTS!

Worker
There are quite a few bugs currently not fixed in the game, and for people who havent found them, i will list them all here.

- The camera mode (F9/Shift F9) is currently not working properly, if exited once, it will lock your screen, this can be fixed by entering camera mode again and exiting it, it is probably getting fixed next patch
- The last 2 stat upgrades for all Units on the formicarium are switched, this will very likely be fixed next patch, the 2 stat upgrades are only switched visually, so you will still get the upgrade you clicked on.
- Some upgrades for units in extra level "Adventure" are swapped with other names for other upgrades.
- The fire ant sting optimized animation for devices meeting only the minimum specs (so, in a more not serious way of saying it, potato computers) is bugged and, as i know of affects everyone.
- When frogs die doing the jump animation their bodies become unharvastble.

This is all bugs i know of, so if theres any more you catch let me know.

MedinB

Colony
The camera mode (F9/Shift F9) is currently not working properly, if exited once, it will lock your screen, this can be fixed by entering camera mode again and exiting it, it is probably getting fixed next patch
Works fine for me, I am unable to replicate this. Can you provide a video of it occurring?

- The last 2 stat upgrades for all Units on the formicarium are switched, this will very likely be fixed next patch, the 2 stat upgrades are only switched visually, so you will still get the upgrade you clicked on.
Unable to replicate this. Works fine for me. - Wasn't this already fixed?

- Some upgrades for units in extra level "Adventure" are swapped with other names for other upgrades.
Haha, yeah, most likely an oversight. One of them is the 'Royal Decree' upgrade is actually 'Royal Guard'

Edit: Mike has confirmed on the official Slug Disco Discord that apparently the player will be able to pick between royal guard and royal decree. Sounds interesting!

- The fire ant sting optimized animation for devices meeting only the minimum specs (so, in a more not serious way of saying it, potato computers) is bugged and, as i know of affects everyone.
I heard a few times about the fire ant sting being bugged. I thought it was an optimization, ended up being a bug. Although, I'm still a little confused about this one and what causes it to occur.

Oh and welcome to the forum as well. Trust us, we're nice.

Last edited:

AhYesANTS!

Worker
Works fine for me, I am unable to replicate this. Can you provide a video of it occurring?

Unable to replicate this. Works fine for me. - Wasn't this already fixed?

Haha, yeah, most likely an oversight. One of them is the 'Royal Decree' upgrade is actually 'Royal Guard'

Edit: Mike has confirmed on the official Slug Disco Discord that apparently the player will be able to pick between royal guard and royal decree. Sounds interesting!

I heard a few times about the fire ant sting being bugged. I thought it was an optimization, ended up being a bug. Although, I'm still a little confused about this one and what causes it to occur.

Oh and welcome to the forum as well. Trust us, we're nice.
Sorry for the late response: i tried the 2 stat upgrade switched bug and it happened, ill check tomorrow again, ill update this if is fixed, 1st bug same thing, happened to me too

AhYesANTS!

Worker
Hi AhYesANTS! Please can you at least get slug disco to talk to me from discord to forum here directly on my thread its literally called "Hey slug disco help me please the vigorous fire ants on my laptop don't have color stripes in the battle arena" please help me one last time
Im afraid i cant do that

AhYesANTS!

Worker
Can you at least try and ask them because they told you and then told me that the vigorous fire ants DO have color stripes in the battle arena but on my side (laptop)
the vigorous fire ants don't have it and to me that's a problem that only slug disco can fix
and you tried to help me by posting pictures that i took on discord but the only way i can truly fix this problem is for me to talk to slug disco directly on my thread and they aren't responding to it so please help me on this AhYesANTS! Please
They might be busy, give them some time, dont push them, they will eventually see it.