Question about royal jelly upgrades in story mode

For the wood ant mortars, when I increase attack am I increasing their melee attack or the ranged acid attack? Also does anyone have the base acid attack damages? The sheet Mike released with the stats has their melee values.

thanhmk28

Soldier
Extremely Helpful Person
For the wood ant mortars, when I increase attack am I increasing their melee attack or the ranged acid attack? Also does anyone have the base acid attack damages? The sheet Mike released with the stats has their melee values.
Wood ant shooters can only use basic attack while they are mounting enemies, which had never hapened before fire ant update. So those minor improvements are all for acid spray.
Stats for acid spray are in "Abilities" and "Effects" sheet.
Here are the deciphered stats compiled in the fan wiki: https://empires-of-the-undergrowth.fandom.com/wiki/Wood_Ant

ant armi

Soldier
по мне лутше штоб когда ислед вид наример стрелки рижих муравэв то разблакириловись и ближники так и слисторезами только с медиа.
не прикольно но тут не в приколе дело а в баласне и сложности игри: етот баланс нарушитса эсли ето зделать тогда игра будет не такой тяжелой.

WaffleGuy

Colony
Wood ant shooters can only use basic attack while they are mounting enemies, which had never hapened before fire ant update. So those minor improvements are all for acid spray.
Stats for acid spray are in "Abilities" and "Effects" sheet.
Here are the deciphered stats compiled in the fan wiki: https://empires-of-the-undergrowth.fandom.com/wiki/Wood_Ant
I'm pretty sure he got confused because he thought "physical" damage means basic attack and "venom" damage means ranged attack, I did too, it's kind of confusing. But basically physical damage is the damage done as soon as the shot lands, and venom is the damage done over time after the shot lands.

thanhmk28

Soldier
Extremely Helpful Person
I'm pretty sure he got confused because he thought "physical" damage means basic attack and "venom" damage means ranged attack, I did too, it's kind of confusing. But basically physical damage is the damage done as soon as the shot lands, and venom is the damage done over time after the shot lands.
He was talking about minor improvements, not the unlockable abilities.