Recent content by alayyan23

1. alayyan23

I had a dream that tier 5 came out it was so weird.

I had a dream that tier 5 came out it was so weird.
  2. alayyan23

Died by jumping

Look at the trapjaw I know that it did not die by jumping and it died to the venom of my ants and jumped right before it died to venom. but I just thought i will share it.
  3. alayyan23

Challenge creatures in freeplay

The entire reason I want this I just want to see every creature possible (I want The tier 3 challenge the most) in my freeplay so why not add the challenge mode creatures in the story to freeplay to pose a challenge to the ants. And it will be better if you will have to beat the First two...
  4. alayyan23

About the tier 4 challenge

glad to hear that
  5. alayyan23

About the tier 4 challenge

I just wonder how it will work and I am imagining that it will be amazing but i think we forgot about it, If you did not no need to rush.
  6. alayyan23

Help...

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199116733921/screenshot/2468608284878763614/
  7. alayyan23

Help...

alright I'll try it
  8. alayyan23

Help...

Any tips on beating the third experiment on hard difficulty? you see, I'm not as talented as you guys.
  9. alayyan23

I have save files

alright thanks
  10. alayyan23

I have save files

I have some old save files and i want to try them in the game but, I have no idea how to do that any help?
  11. alayyan23

A question

same
  12. alayyan23

A question

What are your thoughts to the Tier 5 Matabele ants? The video
  13. alayyan23

yes, I still play it.

yes, I still play it.
  14. alayyan23

Camera controlls

thanks it worked
  15. alayyan23

Camera controlls

So, I don't know how to use the camera controls in EotU and yes i have looked at the controls that popped on the screen when you press F9 and i still dont get, Help please?