Recent content by blaminack

1. blaminack

Lagging/Freezing

Oh! And thanks for the replies and the great game!
  2. blaminack

Lagging/Freezing

Well, it is a year or so old. Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz 16 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Windows 10 with 1920 x 1080 display. I run World Of Tanks full graphics with no problem, even before the new graphic engine they released this year.
  3. blaminack

Freeplay mode - Insects should not target my entrance.

Played another game last night at 30% and it went much better. I choose the Wood Ant on it.
  4. blaminack

Lagging/Freezing

Last night I experienced lagging/freezing. When beginning this post, I realized my whole system was lagging, not just the game. I had only been playing the game all day. Hadn't done anything else. I had played all the modes switching back and forth, reloading, restarting, starting new games...
  5. blaminack

No, I did not (Or thought I disabled it). And had difficulty on Spikes only. And disabled the larger creatures. An awesome game though! Just finished 21., 2.2, and challenge! Regular mode rocks!
  6. blaminack

Balance issues

I just finished 2.1 & 2.2 as well as the challenge. Loved it! The balance was great. This game really rocks. And if you knew how picky I was, you would know how much of a congrats that is! :)
  7. blaminack

Balance issues

As I reported yesterday in another topic, it was not fun playing Freeplay at a 30% level, but did have a very enjoyable game at 16%, though a little too easy. Realistically, can't see that many bugs running around on the beach. I had selected spikes, no attack waves, and disabled the larger...
  8. blaminack

Challenge 1 - Not completing

Thanks! Appreciate it! So much!
  9. blaminack

Ants stuck at entrance in Freeplay

Awesome game! I am really enjoying it. Appreciate the efforts to work out the bugs! So many games today don't focus on it enough! Again really appreciate it!
  10. blaminack

While playing Freeplay mode, the enemy insects just kept coming right at my entrance. I can see a certain type seeking out ant scents and attacking, but every type was making a beeline for my entrance??? This does not make for a fun game when you are trying to build a colony. And my difficulty...
  11. blaminack

Challenge 1 - Not completing

Upon completing Challenge 1, that is having killed all attacking enemy, it did not complete the mission. Upon reloading a save and trying again, all was fine.
  12. blaminack

Ants stuck at entrance in Freeplay

I have something similar happen in regular mode. I tried several things to get them to release and what ended up working was assigning them all to the nest group. At that point they all moved away from the entrance and things began working as expected again.