1. Blitz674

Ant keeping help

Thanks!
  2. Blitz674

Enemy ants in Free Play

Multiple AI operated colonies that fight each other as well as me
  3. Blitz674

Sending pictures.

See that button in-between the emogi and the chain? That's it.
  4. Blitz674

Sending pictures.

How to send photos
  5. Blitz674

What species ants are we?

Based on the amount of larva(?), workers(?), soldiers(?), queens(2), and age of the colony, witch species would we be most comparable to?
  6. Blitz674

Ant keeping help

My queen is picking at the cotton at the exit. Should I be worried about this?
  7. Blitz674

Suggestion for future update: Pharaoh Ants

Love the idea! Also pharaoh ant have LOTS of queens. Enough that sometimes queens come out and eat killed food at the source.
  8. Blitz674

Another Kickstarter?

If the developers set up another Kickstarter (or something like that) for multiplayer, judging by the amount if support for it I've seen, I think it would be successful.
  9. Blitz674

Multiplayer Would Be Sick

I agree. There should be some kind of controll point that give ur ants something like the army ant ability (after about 5 seconds of fighting, gain attack speed and damage). Or there could be multiple controll points.(for example one for the level 3 formicarioum abilities).
  10. Blitz674

Ant keeping help

Major ant I was going on a run and a came by this ant. Looks like a bigger version of the other worker ants I saw in the colony I was observing. I'm 99 present sure it was a Camponotus major. My faith that I have a Camponotus queen is restored
  11. Blitz674

Ant keeping help

Ohh
  12. Blitz674

Other games to avoid burnout

13. Blitz674

Just purchased the game and it crashes on start up.

Pretty sure u can refund within 24 hours
  14. Blitz674

Just purchased the game and it crashes on start up.

Try deleting the game and reinstalling it