Recent content by bluetongue8

1. B

laptop requirement for Empire of the Undergrowth please

Cheers, thanks Mike, that's great! Another family child already has one, for Minecraft, so we can test before we buy. Thanks for your time, you have been very generous. Thank you
  2. B

Hi Mike, Found another which might have a better graphics chip? thanks again About this item AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics 1 USB...
  3. B

Dear Mike, understand there are no guarantees per your explanation above. this is another spec; is this graphics component a bit better? thank you This Leader Companion 403 Notebook features an incredibly crisp, crystal clear display making for and enjoyable experience whether you're using...
  4. B

thank you Mike for the tip above for the dedicated graphics chip. If grandson 9 going on 10 and not a serious adult gamer, would one of the above surffice for the next 24 months? I just need to know if the game will load up and he can play on a very "basic" level. Preferably the last one, as...
  5. B

Hi Mike sorry, one more to review please, (this one is cheaper Specifications Barcode (GTIN) 4710886766360Product Type LaptopsBrand AcerModel A315-58-36FNSeries Aspire 3Colour SilverProcessor Brand IntelProcessor Type 11th Gen Intel Core i3Processor Model 1115G4Processor Max Speed (GHz)...
  6. B

Dear Mike, thanks for your reply; is this one any better? being only 10 years old, trying not spend too much. Technical Specifications Type: LaptopOperating System: Windows 11Screen Size: 14" to 14.9"Display Type: TNDisplay Resolution: Pixels 1366 x 768Touch Screen: NoProcessor: AMD Ryzen...
  7. B

Hi , I'm buying a laptop for my 10 year old grandson, and would like confirmation that the specs below will be good enough to play Empires of the Undergrowth. thank you in advance