Recent content by BulletAntToYourBrain

1. B

just curuous

im just wondering what type of bettle or insect is on john face? it looks really wicked and wanted to know if this type of insect does well in captivity
  2. B

job well done!

nothing to serious in this post lol just wanted to let you know im very impressed with the new update! seems like youre really putting a kickass effort into making this game better and better. keep up the good work and kick ass at life slug disco!!:)
  3. B

Subtitles planned ? OST too for GOG ?

i just wanted to reply to vegetarian ant and breizhxit coming from someone whos native dialect is english i think you speak and type english very well. from what i understand french is a very complex language. i dont know how well you vocalize english but from what i read here both of you are...
  4. B

Post Mission "Missions"

good thinking especially for those goddamn sanguini ants! slavers must die!!! >:(
  5. B

a possible idea for a new species

frustrating as hell would be putting it mildly i think lol on top of building a colony from scratch imagine having to deal with internal threats like fighting off your workers on top of fighting rival colonies or spiders coachhorse beetles etc. i really think it would add a very unique challenge...
  6. B

Virgin Queen Solo Mission

i think that would be an awesome idea! a virgin queen solo mission?! i would absolutely support that idea! imagine the challenges involved!
  7. B

a possible idea for a new species

i was recently watching a new video from antscanada on youtube and this man recently aquired a new species of ants called Diacamma which apparently does not have a queen and chooses its leader or gamergate by a process of battle royale and if this leader does pass on then the colony can create...