Recent content by Daniel7Sly123

1. D

Screenshot Saturday - The Six-Spotted Fishing Spider

SOO.. the spider can float on water. Is a Challenge Creature. What´s the special ability of fire ants float to make a floating bridge on water. PLS tell me that if the spider reachs a bridge every ant dont just drowns. (if that happens WP Slug Disco)
  2. D

suggestion

a thing that i tink it would be cool is if the royal Guards have a glow similar to the army ants. It would make the royal guard look more a special.
  3. D

Extra level suggestion: only one can remain

6 enemy colonys!? and the LAG?
  4. D

Challenge mode enemies in freeplay

I can´t remember the only thing i know is that i have changed someting in my porfile option and it stayed that way untill today. i went into the profile options and i couldn´t find it. And if am not mistaken i have made this alteration before slug disco update the forum. And i would like to...
  5. D

Challenge mode enemies in freeplay

No, for example the Tiger Betlle larva
  6. D

Screenshot Saturday - The Little Black Ant (Monomorium minimum)

how many larvae fit in one tile? I think i will finally have a reason to zoom in to see the ants.
  7. D

Weaver ants for the next tier maybe?

Weaver ants DLC!!
  8. D

[Bug]0.2203 Enemy colony kill an allied colony and count for the objective of killing all enemy collonys

This is the nest of my ally killed by the enemy. U can see that in objectives it counted being that the enemy collonys that i have are an counter part and the a leafcutter.
  9. D

[Crash]0.2203 Random Crash

I was playing freepay and the game just crash. I dont know why because it crash in the midle of nothing. I attach the crash report. If u need my freeplay level config just say.
  10. D

[0.2203]Uber mantis (almost) do not take damage

My difficulty is at 218% and i am using a wood ant colony. Is this happening because of the difficulty or uber praying mantis have extremely high defense agaist venom. I am fighting this thing for 3 minutes. Is supoesed to work this way. Is the ubers getting resistence and health when...
  11. D

Screenshot Saturday - AI Freeplay vs AI Freeplay!

1º screenshot (Daniel7Sly´s Colony)
  12. D

Screenshot Saturday - AI Freeplay vs AI Freeplay!

WAT IS MY COLONY SAVE DOING THERE!! YOU STOLE MY SAVE!!! (u can use it for watever u want :´))
  13. D

[Bug] 0.2131 zero workers on start of freeplay

i create a save in freeplay and close it without saving and it reloaded like this. i tried to recreat the bug but it dont work.
  14. D

[Bug/Crash] Opening my 2º formicarium save make the game crash.

thank you very much! Now can open the save :D
  15. D

[Bug/Crash] Opening my 2º formicarium save make the game crash.

Have some progress been done. I am asking this because i dont want to lost my save and if there is someting that i can do tell me pls.