Just finish insane queen of the hill
  2. D

The first night after completing Rising Tide

Next is queen of the hill insane
  3. D

Finally completed rising tide insane
  4. D

The upgrade and dismiss (garbage can) button mike. Any response on this?

Re: The upgrade and dismiss (garbage can) button It just click about right clicking. It is faster lol. tks
  5. D

Will the freeplay direclty come with multiplayer or seperated

Give it a rest with multiplayer. All you get with those games these days is attract cheaters and griefers.
  6. D

Ray aloft I watch your video on insane rising tide. It really help me beat hard mode. I am trying the insane now but I am not getting very far. The furthest I get is with the crabs the first night. I can't get the amount of spiters you do. I lose a lot of ants fighting the other ants which is...
  7. D

Hi from Ottawa Ontario Canada

This is great game.
  8. D

Surrounded

Even if their is no online leaderboard it would be nice to have it in our game itself. So we can check if we beat our own score.
  9. D

Hold Out Top Score

Yes been asking but mike as not answered yet.
  10. D

Surrounded

tks
  11. D

Surrounded

This scenario do you for the numbers for your soldier ants or upgrades? Food starts to be rare after a while.
  12. D

Hold Out Top Score

Mike would it be possible to have a leaderboard of some kind so you can see which score you got and see if you beat your last score?
  13. D

The upgrade and dismiss (garbage can) button mike. Any response on this?

Re: The upgrade and dismiss (garbage can) button When you are in the ant selection and you click the hammer it goes right to it. I think it should be for every button so you don't need to press two button to get to the one you want.