Recent content by Dave1966

1. D

Babysitting Bug - Spiders stuck in Allied colony

Yes I have come across this problem as well, The spider is stuck in the doorway and the ants cant attack or the spider does not attack, but with me the fire ants do not come out
  2. D

Can we have user made maps

Whilst I have your attention, and I have mentioned this in the past, I do not think I am showing up as a Beta Tester, Could you sort this for me, I purchased this game from Steam, if there is any info you need from me then please ask, cheers mate
  3. D

Can we have user made maps

I have a quick question, is it possible to make a few little levels (similar to the Alpha demos) to keep the fans going, I suppose the best would be to create a level where you can go against one or more nests and earn jelly and food, I am sure that you could just use the first two levels to...
  4. D

Backers and Beta Backers

Hello, I backed the game through Steam/paypal and I have not received a backers badge
  5. D

Eatable waves Freeplay Mode

I would also like to see that after an ant is dead that it can be used as food, even if is not much
  6. D

Meat!

Any chance to see more Alpha demo modes to keep things going until the next levels are released
  7. D

Backers and Beta Backers

I have not received my badge yet, I purchased the game from Steam if this helps
  8. D

Backers and Beta Backers

Still have not received my beta backer, I purchased this game on steam if this helps
  9. D

Backers and Beta Backers

I am a beta backer can I have a badge
  10. D

Formicarium Challenge 3

Hi all, When can we see another challenge, I have had this game for 3 weeks now and I just keep playing the same levels to increase my Royal jelly and Territory, but I am getting board, I now wish I had waited longer to buy it so more levels would be available
  11. D

Custom Formicarium Terrian

Yes, Great idea, the more customized the better, a bigger map and more ant colonies to conquer
  12. D

Fight to rule

I would love to see a mission where you are against 2 or more colonies, spreed out over a large map and the object is to take over and defeat the each colony with obstacles you must also defeat before you can get to another colony . Cheers all
  13. D

2.2 Queen of the hill

I would love to play this mission and after you win to be able to continue, rather than the mission just ending and if you press on continue you are stuck in one area