Recent content by FranzIocane

1. FranzIocane

[Bug] {2020-03-15 17:11:41 Build} Often times a different item is taken from the inventory than selected

Like all games there's always something deep that doesn't stop you from playing but is still irritating. Thanks for playing, no chance to fix things if we can find them!
  2. FranzIocane

Blueberry Typo

Well, as long as it's NOT Jar Jar.
  3. FranzIocane

Bug, the beetles can block the mouseover when trying to clean a waste in the nest

Yep. One of the efficient ways to collect XP from them is just leave your mouse over the nest exit as they walk through. Slick! We'd discussed possibly having a device like the scratching post that could scrub the XPs from them. I don't remember exactly why we didn't. Time?
  4. FranzIocane

[Suggestion] {2020-03-15 17:11:41 Build} Breeding screen, sort potential child on number of unique alleles

Perception is definitely a mixed bag. When they charge after things you don't even see, the Shift-Click is your only good rubber band. The thing about Perception is that it's absolute best value is successful Scouting.... and not dying during the process. Being able to pick and choose Tasks...
  5. FranzIocane

[Bug/Balance?] {2020-03-15 17:11:41 Build} Non-adult beetles can be used for breeding

That is definitely a thing. The whole dance on deciding to allow the eggs to be reacquired was an important choice and not as easy as it seems. The game is a bit grindy, though. I found myself enjoying the Sandbox mode quite a bit as just mucking about and crushing the irritating levels with...
  6. FranzIocane

[Bug] {2020-03-15 17:11:41 Build} Often times a different item is taken from the inventory than selected

Yeah, not having any luck with it either. I'm guessing it's a race condition, something got eaten while it was being selected... maybe. We'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks
  7. FranzIocane

Blueberry Typo

Ooops!
  8. FranzIocane

[Feedback] {2020-03-15 17:11:41 Build} Initial help

Good suggestion, thanks.
  9. FranzIocane

[Suggestion] {2020-03-15 17:11:41 Build} Minimap for combat missions

Noted, good suggestion thank you.
  10. FranzIocane

So, let me see if I saw that right. You clicked on the popcorn then the Rotted Apple tried to put it down but it took the sugar cube instead?
  11. FranzIocane

[Bug/Balance?] {2020-03-15 17:11:41 Build} Non-adult beetles can be used for breeding

That was intended, but because they are normally not fully happy when they are still children when you do that, they take a big hit on happiness when you breed so it slows down that need and uses more resources and time to get back to full happiness. Doing missions with a beetle that isn't fully...