Recent content by Graziani31

1. G

Different player color disposition on models - comparaison between ereptor color and unit color

Don't worry, you are not rude ^^ it's just a suggestion in suggestion thread. Of course being able to choose the place of player color on the models is complicated (and probably useless) but I insist about this thing : The picked color should/could apply on models as following : -Dark version...
  2. G

Choose player color in extra mission

Oh, it would be nice, but it's purely cosmetic, for sure ^^
  3. G

Different player color disposition on models - comparaison between ereptor color and unit color

Ok let's be more precise. FUSCA ANTS : First, you right about our Formica Fusca. I believed those stripes were a queen of this specie stuff, I didn't know that workers and soldiers had those too. So, when you take Black color with Black ants, you get a natural scheme. Nothing to say, it's...
  4. G

Yes sorry I didn't meant they are not the same models, I wanted to say that the player wood ants and the savage wood ants don't have the same colors. The savage melee fish wood ants are darker than the player melee ones, even if you choose black color in Freeplay. Especially the heads are way...
  5. G

It indeed work on black ants for example, but you can still see shiny black stripes on the abdomen. Moreover, when you select black for wood ants (still as example) you don't have the same model as fishing savage wood ants.
  6. G

Hi EOTU community, I think I have a problem with those color strips on models. The color on ereptor workers and queen is really well done and beautiful, and whatever color the player is choosing, the render is amazing ! But when it comes to wood ants, black ants etc... To me, I really dislike...
  7. G

Choose player color in extra mission

As the title say, I would be very nice to play as your favorite color in the extra missions. For example, being able to pick black color in The Culling.
  8. G

May 2021 Newsletter

Maybe you need to speak about it. Or should.
  9. G

Suggestion: More Ant Choices in Campaign

You right, both colonies are living the same trouble !
  10. G

Some freeplay map ideas

I have a question for the dev team if they see it : would It be complicated to add some campaign maps to freeplay ? For example queen of the hill with same player positions but no flood, babysitting level in 1vs1 for example ? Actually I think those two maps are the only one which could be...
  11. G

Suggestion: More Ant Choices in Campaign

It’s a very good idea. It could change not the campaigns itself (I mean the missions will be the same with wood ants black ants etc...) but it’s very interesting to use your idea to have different freeplay experience when you play with your formicarium colony and of course a different experience...
  12. G

Some freeplay map ideas

so cool I remember I read from them that it could be complicated to do so but it was long time ago, if they choose to do it it’s an amazingly good choice
  13. G

Some freeplay map ideas

I’m sorry but I have to tell you that the next map is not the fire ant, The next Formicarium tier is the Fire ant one, with probably two new maps as usual. Here we are talking about Freeplay And this is an amazing good idea. You did great job with your draws ! I really like the second map ! The...
  14. G

Unlock formicarium levels in freeplay after succeeding them

An idea : When the early access will be done, I had this idea that, in my opinion, could be interesting. If the player beat one level in formicarium, this level is unlock in a second category of freeplay. We could distinguish 2 categories in freeplay ; the one we have actually now, where...
  15. G

Optional Beta 0.22 Available Now - Tug of War, Freeplay AI

First of all, Thanks for your amazing job. Your game is really good quality, strategic, fun... It's really good. Thanks again. For this AI Beta, I would like to submit two reviews : -The first one is the same as The Rex Yo. I created files from his work Formica Supremis in order to have only...