Recent content by Luischupungco 29472

1. L

May 2021 Newsletter

fire ants are gonna be great
  2. L

question

will the bighead and fire ants will be added onto the counterpart colony or the players colony?
  3. L

Happy World Password Day

yea i saw that on my computer
  4. L

Extra level suggestion: kill or be killed

Objectives: survive for 4 days (once completed you can kill the two queen ants Kill enemy queens: 2) Enemy: pheidole ants and fire ants Player ant colony pheidole ants So this is like the story level 2-2 The fire ants will be like the black ants and both pheidole ants are like...
  5. L

suggestion

500 food to be fair
  6. L

Extra level suggestion: only one can remain

For the army ant queen they can model a worker make it big and make the gaster look like a army ant queen gaster And for the trap jaws make it bigger and make it so it have the normal queen ant stats
  7. L

They can model a slave maker queen I mean they can model a worker make it bigger and have still the same queen ant stats and the big worker or for now Queen they could just develop a slave maker queen but for now it's just a big worker that has a normal queen stats
  8. L

Goals: Kill black ant queen:2 Kill wood ant queen:1 Kill leafcutter ant queen:1 Kill trap-jaw ant queen:1 Kill slave maker queen:1 The slave maker ants will attack One of the black ant colonies, Player will control army ants , All enemy AI colonies will not attack each other they will only...
  9. L

When will the new levels are going to be added?

(Enemy of my enemy, cramped, the culling)