Recent content by MedinB

1. MedinB

Smarter Creature Al

There is a realistic mode feature in the game already, but it's only used for mainly adjusting some visual settings, such as showing the pheromone marker arrow. This was recently expanded, and has its own menu in the game's settings, but there isn't much else to it. I do feel that expanding...
  2. MedinB

Marking the date I have joined the forum and been involved with the Slug Disco community: Five...

Marking the date I have joined the forum and been involved with the Slug Disco community: Five years! How quickly time has flown by.
  3. MedinB

Time for Easter. A good day of relaxation for me.

Time for Easter. A good day of relaxation for me.
  4. MedinB

If you're looking for a fun, but REALLY long challenge, try new years, workers only, no firecrackers, insane. It took me 4 hours but I managed it.

The New Year's Feast level begins January 1st, and runs through all the way until the end of February. If anyone would like to play it, I would suggest turning back your computer clock. Any date in January or February should work. Please remember to change back your computer time afterward...
  5. MedinB

I've been on this forum for over 4 years now. Been really loving this wonderful community.

I've been on this forum for over 4 years now. Been really loving this wonderful community.
  6. MedinB

minin workers not hauling refuse to pile

I don't want to prolong this discussion too much; this is a bug report, but eh. This is up for debate, but I don't necessarily agree. I'm not trying to get rid of all my refuse from the storage tiles entirely, I want them to be removed from the brood chambers; as this can affect how much food...
  7. MedinB

карта болота не загружает

(Извините за перевод из Интернета) Я собираюсь подходить к этим ситуациям с осторожностью. Учитывая бесконечное количество доступных аппаратных решений, это может привести к тому, что команда застрянет на несколько часов. Если возможно, не могли бы вы предоставить скриншот этого явления?
  8. MedinB

What is the approximate time for an uber to spawn in freeplay

The Uber that spawns is randomized. Unless you only selected the Uber Velvet Worm, then there isn't any exact time you should be expecting a specific Uber to spawn. However, I do agree that waiting for an Uber to spawn is quite boring and tedious. I'm not exactly positive of this, but I believe...
  9. MedinB

Wiese from Austria

Hi Wiese! Welcome to the forums!
  10. MedinB

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year everyone!
  11. MedinB

What is the approximate time for an uber to spawn in freeplay

Sorry for the late reply. In freeplay, you should expect an Uber creature to spawn in the first 45 minutes of the game. I think your best bet might be to enable the 'Hunter' victory condition - the spawn rate of Ubers is increased slightly. I'd also take a look at the Fandom Wiki for extra info.
  12. MedinB

Can't Find Tutorial or Narrators Voice In Demo

That's a tricky one. The current AI is smart enough to do the generic things; build, attack, and harvest resources, etc. Although, they will sometimes harvest food sources very far away and usually just die from enemies. If they lose all their harvesting groups during the start, they will simply...
  13. MedinB

Current bugs.

Works fine for me, I am unable to replicate this. Can you provide a video of it occurring? Unable to replicate this. Works fine for me. - Wasn't this already fixed? Haha, yeah, most likely an oversight. One of them is the 'Royal Decree' upgrade is actually 'Royal Guard' Edit: Mike has...
  14. MedinB

Not that far away! It took me about... 3.5 years to reach it lol.

Not that far away! It took me about... 3.5 years to reach it lol.
  15. MedinB

about the skimmer

I think I'll end this female/male debate, as this thread is just more or less a question. Was this a mistake? If it was a mistake, what happened? Did this just accidentally get slipped under the radar, or was it intentional? If it was intentional, then what was the reason for doing so? It just...