Recent content by Morphy009

1. M

Interface suggestion

Hello, Slug Disco Team, I would like to give as a suggestion to implement, the power to select / move the menu interface with the keys (with the number keyboard and arrows) and not only with the mouse. In this case it could be in the "free play" area, to be more precise in the interface where...
  2. M

[Error] (v0.2314) Adaptación de Monitor/Pantalla

Don't worry about the translation. I have installed other games (for example, Assassin's creed), and if it has adapted well to my monitor, although black borders are shown at the top and bottom (reference image), but no, it gets to eat part of the screen with him in EOU. Even so, if I can...
  3. M

Gracias por el comentario e interés, pero no ha funcionado, he hecho diferentes combinaciones con la configuración del juego para ver si hay algún cambio, pero ninguna combinación funciona.
  4. M

Hola que tal, me gustaría comentarles a través de este medio que he tenido problemas con la resolución del juego, ya que en el apartado de "juego libre" se ve de esta manera (como en la imagen de referencia). No sé si es por la resolución de mi monitor (computadora de escritorio, 1280*1024) o...