Recent content by MrMarkimus

1. M

Priorities

Not sure if this has been brought up but the priorities seem to switch themselves off if you have one of them switched off on a profile group. For example, on profile 1 I have my workers, set them to only gather food and not fight. Switch to Profile 2 which has my warriors, set them the...
  2. M

Beta Testing - Freeplay Mode

Absolutely buzzing for this :D
  3. M

Realism or Game?

Just a random question but in the making of this game are you guys going more for realism (ants act/fight based on real life ants) or more towards fictional where you can have ants that will be able to capture other larvae and make alliances with other creatures which will then fight for them...
  4. M

Flying Ants? Movable Queen?

Literally as the title suggests. Flying ant workers/warriors which can only access certain areas of the map at specific times (eg if the tide came in and two parts of the map were cut off from each other). Would be an interesting feature as it would add in a different perspective of combat/game...
  5. M

Hey from the UK

Hey guys, Loved the game the moment I saw it on YouTube. I can't wait to see how it turns out, so much potential from a silly game about ants :P Not too good at introduction type of stuff.. if you would like to know more about me then ask :D