1. NONONOOT

watching zombies explode :P

watching zombies explode :P
  2. NONONOOT

Beta code?

thanks so much!
  3. NONONOOT

Beta code?

i was watching some youtube and i saw that there already was a second beta code and i think i might be in the old beta so does anybody know the new beta code? if you do thanks so much!
  4. NONONOOT

Trap jaw colonies.

oh i didnt know that thx for letting me know
  5. NONONOOT

Achievement Idea: Antmerican Civil War

i mean like do you meet so many mantises? i think you meet like 3 mantises in the formicarium game (without creature spawner)
  6. NONONOOT

Achievement Idea: Antmerican Civil War

i am not sure if you can kill 5 praying manti tho... could be but i dont think so.
  7. NONONOOT

Formicarium challenge: The war between brothers

the name should be: "the war between sisters" as all ants are female, the males die after mating. but ye this is a great idea but i think something similar is going to happen already but then the new nests are allies and the player is the major nest and they have to fight an enemy nest who also...
  8. NONONOOT

Trap jaw colonies.

maybe the gamergate could have a special group? +when gamergates die a new fertile worker is being tasked as gamergate
  9. NONONOOT

Archon mode?

yes that is a perfect name!
  10. NONONOOT

An idea for the army ants in the formacarium

probably cus of the glitch
  11. NONONOOT

Larger Food/Leaf Landmarks in Freeplay

maybe a shark or something like that? edit: no a shark is to big right?
  12. NONONOOT

Day by Day Difficulty Increase

yes that is a good idea but then i think difficulty would go up to slow not?
  13. NONONOOT

Archon mode?

This is a reference to a different game called starcraft 2 there im multiplayer you have the option archon mode this is that 2 players have the same colonie this could do well in both pvp and co-op. you can change the name in like fusion nest or something maybe there would be two queens?
  14. NONONOOT

An idea for the army ants in the formacarium

wow... i used cheat engine for the royal jelly :P...