Recent content by Orangepeel

1. O

Front Line as black/wood ant

First Front Line is by far my favorite level, It would be pretty amazing to play Front Line as one of the other species, so that I could keep playing and not have a hard limit on resources. Alternatively if Front Line was altered to be like the free-play mode with re-spawning plants and ramping...
  2. O

If you're looking for a fun, but REALLY long challenge, try new years, workers only, no firecrackers, insane. It took me 4 hours but I managed it.

How do you access the event? For me the red lantern is not on then main screen. (is there a way to go back and access other past events?)
  3. O

Question about royal jelly upgrades in story mode

For the wood ant mortars, when I increase attack am I increasing their melee attack or the ranged acid attack? Also does anyone have the base acid attack damages? The sheet Mike released with the stats has their melee values.
  4. O

Whip spiders ignore ants, move to attack queen

Failed attack? I had about 50 more ants trying to attack the whip spider(s) and they ignored them and went straight for the queen. This was the first wave of attackers not a re-spawn wave.
  5. O

Whip spiders ignore ants, move to attack queen

In Aggrandise the final boss (huge whip spider) and sub boss (whip spider next to it) ignored the ants I sent to fight them (after killing the first ant that drew aggro each) and went directly for my queen ant. It did not look like they even killed any others on the way to the queen ant. I am...
  6. O

minin workers not hauling refuse to pile

In Front line, the minin workers did not haul anything to the refuse pile. I did have the bar almost full of refuse, and the leaf storage piles full. the refuse piles were built after the others filled up.