Recent content by pakitane16

1. pakitane16

Slug disco Optional royal guard for counterpart colony in freeplay

Not happening. It's a bundle deal. If you want to customize gene-thief ants directly in freeplay, well, get in line. There is a list of suggestions that they can only choose a few from after full release.
  2. pakitane16

Make the game less... swingy, tone down the difficulty spikes. (and more)

You get 4-5 missions per ant (2 story missions, 2 extra missions, 1 demo mission), not mentioning how many extra missions with them as gene-thief ant units.
  3. pakitane16

Velvet worm in the battle arena

It's just a teaser. They will add those in with next freeplay update if I recall correctly.
  4. pakitane16

THE TRIALER ITS COMING

Where do you get this information? The FAQ only says "SEVERAL", it does not say seven anywhere.
  5. pakitane16

in future being able to lay new queens and have they establish new colonies?

The problem is in the movement code. It is made in a way that colony ants must have a way to reach the queen to work (fire ants will have a mechanic that ultilise what happens when they don't as a demerit). They spent more than 1 year to remake the code, they would have changed something already...
  6. pakitane16

I Bet We're Getting Rehoused

No need to bet. They said they had been finishing assets for the new formicarium on discord.
  7. pakitane16

The Fire Ant Update - Coming 27th July 2022!

They bullfrog stays in one place while the skimmer moves around. You can check the steam store for images of 4.2.
  8. pakitane16

Hibernation OUT NOW! Patch Notes

It's currently broken on Mac.
  9. pakitane16

Hibernation OUT NOW! Patch Notes

What are the new black spiders in Hibernation?
  10. pakitane16

[Freeplay] Add a way to destroy Spiderwebs

No, the ingame species is S.invicta, not S.geminata.
  11. pakitane16

Beetles Rise Up! New Extra Level Out NOW

Is it me or your computer just got upgraded? Creature skins look way better than previous trailer.
  12. pakitane16

Screenshot Saturday - The Six-Spotted Fishing Spider

Ain't that what challenge mode enemies do? Annoy the heck out of you lol.
  13. pakitane16

Different player color disposition on models - comparaison between ereptor color and unit color

Have you tried "black", which makes all ants retain their natural color?
  14. pakitane16

Something off here.

I found it. https://forum.slugdisco.com/index.php?threads/whats-that-one-icon-that-isnt-available-yet.1345/#post-7347