Recent content by Rox4me

1. R

Extreme visual bug... Removed my water.

Now the fog i switching in and out. I'm not moving the camera or following a fish. It's just turning it off and on. Tried using wasd didn't help. I had a fish view in the right corner though. So I clicked on the ground and now it stopped turning off and on.
  2. R

This a map from 0.16 if it matters.
  3. R

So I was following a fish. It went to the surface of the water. Followed did some pictures of pieces of the ground. They disappeared after some seconds and when I moved the camera down it got all black and then the pieces came back. THEN the fish died. And now this is my eye camera It...
  4. R

Plants not being removed.

And yes, they are floating also.
  5. R

Again. When something grows on earlier edited soil it can't be removed. And seemingly not eaten either, can't confirm though because it keeps seeding. So it's not only visual.
  6. R

Managed to remove them by placing other plants and shells on them. The remove tool worked on some after the procedure and others were replaced by the shells. Took multiple tries on some. One (The anemone to the right) Needed to be mowed over with rock. I had displaced the anemone earlier. So...
  7. R

While using the remove tool some plants are left behind. The fish don't seem to eat it either, so I think it's only visual. Tried reloading save, didn't work. Steps to reproduce: Set brush to 10. Sweep over varied large quantity of plants.
  8. R

Player creature competition -> pre-made creature selection at start

A steam workshop with premade maps to play around with would also be beneficial!
  9. R

Species tab

And change names!
  10. R

Are redundant neural pathways retained? And other things I'm pondering.

I'm not a dev so I don't know anything for sure. But from my knowledge: 1. There doesn't seem to be nutrient requirements from neural activity so most dead neurons are probably just left in there net as trash. 2. Pretty sure all behaviours except needs are from evolution not preprogrammed. So...
  11. R

Tutorial/Info

For context, some plants keep disappearing and I have no idea why. It's the right soil, there are no creatures who are eating them, the combination have increased the health of the site and then I come back a while later to check how much it's grown. Then it's 50% chance one plant have taken...
  12. R

Tutorial/Info

I understand that this is probably on the list already. But I feel it's important for there to be an ingame explanation of what should happen ingame. Just a plain text file with explanation of all the plants and mechanics. For example the neural network looks pretty but I have no idea what any...
  13. R

What do you feel are the, max three, most needed features right now?

I would probably never use this but it would be cool to have an option of just turning all graphics off to let the game run in the background/at higher capacity.
  14. R

Stuck camera

I saved while in the view(eye) mode on a fish. When I later loaded, my camera was fixed in the same direction I was in when I clicked "return". I tried to move with mouse and wasdqe but nothing happened. I could click the creature again and resume the viewing but when i returned the bug...
  15. R

One of my favorite species, Dentali

They are long distance swimmers and are currently in the process of taking over my world :D They are beatifully purple though. Here are two in the process of mating