Recent content by ScarlettnMe

1. S

The idle ants problem - colony maintenance update?

That’s really smart! And I totally get about the gameplay not allowing for certain additions. This idea might be a good balance?
  2. S

The idle ants problem - colony maintenance update?

When you have no groups deployed outside of the nest, you end up with a big swarm of ants sort of milling about doing nothing. This is by far my biggest issue with the game, and I think it could be solved if the game gave the ants more to do. There’s always stuff to do in an ant nest. Some...
  3. S

Improve ant communication and behavior?

If there were more tasks for idle ants to complete, it wouldn’t be so awkward with them all just sort of standing around.
  4. S

Yeah - I think there needs to be an update for more meaningful jobs as a first step. Darn it! Now I have to write a new post about that… okay now I have all sorts of ideas!
  5. S

Optional Suggestions

I love all of this! I know that game development is loads of work, but I love the game so much it’s impossible to restrain myself from making suggestions. You somehow addressed half of the concepts that had been stewing around in my own head, so thank you!
  6. S

The ants’ movements and skins in this game are amazing, but I’ve been following y’all since the beginning and I still have the recurring annoyance of my ants being a little bit dumb in certain areas. For example, when an ant spots a piece of food, it will collect it. But it won’t return to check...