Recent content by Scyobi_Empire

1. Scyobi_Empire

мурахи кравці.у мен є вдобний варіант як втілити їх в гру.

Повітряні мости можуть бути цікавою ідеєю, але потрібно буде оновити багато рівнів і карт (Not sure if you meant "air bridges", my Ukrainian is very rusty)
  2. Scyobi_Empire

Thread for Music

This remix of a USSR song has got stuck in my head, I find it humorous as I understand very little (as I've just started learning Russian and Ukrainian) but it still is quite catchy. March of The Defenders
  3. Scyobi_Empire

чи можливо дальніше покращеня реалестичностьі гри

Гра має бути заснована на «Tower Defence», тому такі функції, як створення стін і переміщення королеви, не будуть присутні.
  4. Scyobi_Empire

Is there an online co-op gameplay available?

Quote the opposite actually, in P2P connections without checksums (like Payday 2) the hosts mods and clients mods all interact together generally without issues. A server, everyone would need the same mods in the same order. Currently, the only solution would be heavily limiting how many AI can...
  5. Scyobi_Empire

(sorry for double post) Multiplayer games are single player games in disguise, each "player" is just an AI which gets extremely frequent updates from a server/connection (in Peer-to-Peer cases). Humans are tricked into thinking the AIs are actually the human they are playing against and such...
  6. Scyobi_Empire

My best guess as to why Multiplayer has been confirmed to be not coming to the game would be a similar reason as to why Reassembly was never getting seemless multiplayer/co-op gameplay: the game and engine was never structured for it. Be it the 10,000s sector files in Reassembly being merged...
  7. Scyobi_Empire

Thread for Music

Apologies for the necropost, and for changing the scope of the thread if that's an annoyance, but 'You make me feel like it's Halloween' and 'Euphoria' are, in my opinion, great new songs. Halloween has loads of references to old horror films in it's music video, which is quite cool to see.
  8. Scyobi_Empire

Defeated colonies

This idea has potential as a mechanic for extra levels, a defeated colony has creatures burrow in and the enemies start to spill out (into the outside).
  9. Scyobi_Empire

On the Topic of Extra Levels

Ditto Depends on the speed of the player, I plan a lot of things out and aim to have a large full store with buffed ants, so I have still yet to finish the FC4 (ignoring the fact I am currently using a lot of things to format USBs, transfer files and just lack of time on my hand).
  10. Scyobi_Empire

What happened to this Fire ant animation?

I saw it once during 4.2 as I was waiting out one of the nights, I forgot I remapped the screenshot mode and missed it. I should probably map the keys back to normal, why did I put it on NUM* to turn it on?
  11. Scyobi_Empire

nest group idea

I just want to set many markers instead of one, so I can set out patrol routes
  12. Scyobi_Empire

Nerf the Narrow-mouthed Toad in cold blood please

I beat the frog with ~150 T1 ants on normal, I was able to survive the nest invasion waves with ease after I harvested the frog and had 37 workers with attack and harvest off running eggs around the nest.
  13. Scyobi_Empire

THE FIRE ANT UPDATE IS SICKKKKKKKK

I have yet to see anything from FC4, been grinding out jelly, food and space. From what I hear, it is quite good.