Recent content by Shaon Biswas

1. Shaon Biswas

Тranslations into other languages.

But having the translation is not a fault.
  2. Shaon Biswas

Тranslations into other languages.

I agree. @Developers, you should check the most spoken languages and add them. At least Hindi, Arabic, Japanese, Bengali, Persian etc.
  3. Shaon Biswas

Excavator: Moving Exclamation System Bug

In which language did you write?
  4. Shaon Biswas

Excavator: Moving Exclamation System Bug

A few days ago, I was playing 'Excavators' on hard. During the first attack of mole crickets, I dug a tunnel as in the image (left side tunnel) to go towards the cricket. However, the path for that cricket was different as in the image (middle). I had already marked for excavation. The workers...
  5. Shaon Biswas

Extra Mission

There was a recent extra level 'the other foot'. There the player was switched with the enemy. You have to play as the counterpart colony. What about a switched level based on 2.2 Queen of the Hill. There you will be playing as either of the two lower ground colonies - black ant or wood ant...
  6. Shaon Biswas

Extra level suggestion: kill or be killed

But you may need a story; why would they attack the player. In 2.2, the tide would come in 4 days, so they would need to relocate to higher ground.
  7. Shaon Biswas

Extra level suggestion: only one can remain

Oh yeah, they have queens. Some species have queens. A newly mated queen lays her first broods but as they can't feed younger ants and thus depends on raiding other colonies. Some other queen conquered other colonies by eliminating the real queen of the colony. Some others don't have queens and...
  8. Shaon Biswas

Extra level suggestion: only one can remain

In reality, slave makers do not have a queen(s) to lay eggs, and thus steal larvae from other nests.