Recent content by SharkAttack

1. S

Camera bug after the new update

Well to me it looks like almost max even if I pause. The thing is I have an app installed which helps me change th screens gamma color etc. and i filmed this with obs bc i didnt have anything else to film it with and i dont know how the screens contrast brightness and gamma might affect the...
  2. S

Okay, I can see the diffrences but i don't see the problem if there is one?
  3. S

and by "more stable" i mean it just drags just less. Like the camera drags to the up-left corner but only like, for a tenth of a second once every 5 seconds
  4. S

Okay so the problem is semi-solved. Basically I changed the game from fullscreen to windowed fullscreen wich made the camera more "stable" and then I made the game windowed which made the camera fully "stable". Guess i just have to play rthe game on windowed from now on? ( The other resolutions...
  5. S

If you look on the forum you will see that there are some people with the same problem I didn't change them to be like that they changed after the update, also idk what u meant about the graphics part but i don't see much of a diffrence between max and those
  6. S

Ok I will try
  7. S

it was too large to post it here, also try to ignore the background audio
  8. S

I updated the game to 0.2314 and when i got into the game i tried doing one of the other levels when the game started the camera slowly dragged to the up-left corner of the map. i tried to dig some tiles and the mousekinda shoed in two places. basically i had the mouse on a tile but another tile...