Recent content by SJK

1. SJK

Predators are too strong.

Hi irkmn, the demo is meant to be just a small taste of the game. We are still in pre alpha so not all features are in yet. Tom will be working on many interconnected systems and behaviors in the coming months. I can’t promise any specific features but the animals will likely be able to evolve...
  2. SJK

Swim bladders?

That’s a good observation. Balance is an important trait to have. I wonder if it would interfere with steering ability if the trait came in after a certain number of evolution cycles. When the brain develops more.
  3. SJK

I love the game but

Option menu is coming for sure. There wasn’t time to get everything in the demo. Glad you’re loving the game
  4. SJK

One of Ecosystems inspirations

I thought people might enjoy this video. It may also help some understand why Ecosystem looks the way it does. The virtual life forms in Ecosystem are evolving on their own and not limited to a predefined template of earth like creatures. One of the things that sets Ecosystem apart from many...
  5. SJK

Please make the water warp shader optional

It will be optional in a future release. There just wasn’t time to get it into the demo.