Recent content by Star Rider

1. Star Rider

It's my birthday.

Belated happy birthday!
  2. Star Rider

My queen is dead

Oh my, I am sorry you feel down. However, was she really ever 'your' queen? Didn't she have a right to choose where her kingdom would lie? Don't we all?
  3. Star Rider

The Ants - app in app store

You're right, I guess I was too quick to judge. It was just the angle of the graphics, the honeycomb-shape for digging inside the map, the popping up of enemies and food after digging in markers on the map, the putting together of groups for attacking... that set me off. However, how else would...
  4. Star Rider

The Ants - app in app store

Hello there, I already gave a 1* review. Don't recommend. Works in the same engine as any cheap app game and the graphics is so suspiciously similar to Empires of the Undergrowth... which is a shame, we deserve some more cool games about insects.
  5. Star Rider

Thank you!

Awesome that your son likes the game, you're definitely a cool dad! ❤️ It's nice that he's going to have his own colony to take care of. He'll learn that animals have their own personalities (even insects!) and that we have a responsibility not to cause them more harm than we need to. Careful...
  6. Star Rider

Questions for Mike

Hey, I've been moderator in forums before - but I think "jobs" like this are not posted, you get them by being an active and cool user. :)
  7. Star Rider

Another German gal

A friend sent me pictures of this ridiculously beautiful ❤️ little fellow today asking me what (or who?) he is (Xylocopa violacea). You can see the brown rings at his antenna - that's how you can tell he is a male (of course only biologically). Well.. if he was female he would even live long...
  8. Star Rider

achievements not loading/not validating

Steam achievements are working now! <3
  9. Star Rider

An idea for the army ants in the formacarium

Haha, I was referring to the game. :D And Squash is also a ball sport... and something to eat. Sorry for all the Dad jokes.
  10. Star Rider

An idea for the army ants in the formacarium

I'm a scientist and I will squash you all. I'm a tennis player and I will squash you all. I'm a pumpkin and I will squash you all. ... actually, I'm non of the above and I won't squash you.
  11. Star Rider

Another German gal

Hi Liam & thank you for your warm welcome! Ha, yeah, they are rare where I live - officially extinct, I think - and I was lucky she sat there at my windowsill so I could watch her. At first I thought it was "just" a small Xylocopa violacea (I love them, they're awesome, they're big, they are a...
  12. Star Rider

Another German gal

Hey everyone, I like videogames and insects (spiders and bees ♡) - and although I very much suck at Empires of the Undergrowth, I simply love it. I am really looking forward to playing new content but I already like it the way it is now. :*) As are probably most of you, I'm staying inside the...