Recent content by Telinoz

1. Telinoz

Progress Post: The Freeplay Launch Screen

Once you start a colony in freeplay mode with some settings, will you be able to toggle some on and off? Say I decide to take it easy and build up a colony, later can I toggle the Uber creatures on and nest invasion to test out how robust my colony is? Then when done, turn things off again to...
  2. Telinoz

Hi from Australia

I felt that vibe as soon as I came across a review video on Youtube. After that I binge watched some channels and it was a no brainer buying this on Steam.
  3. Telinoz

Hi from Australia

Ha ha!! Yes, but I make them all my slaves! To be honest, I've been bitten once by a baby wolf spider in 17 years living here. You just have to keep an eye open, like on the can when there are red backs around ;-)
  4. Telinoz

Multiscreen capability

Understood Mike, maybe a longer term feature after all the new species are in and certainly after multi player.
  5. Telinoz

Freeplay Mode Hype

Just watched the videos on this, I must say this concept is good. I would play this mostly I think, the set levels are great and the formicarium is awesome but freeplay in a large area to grow your master colony just ticks all the boxes!
  6. Telinoz

Hi from Australia

G'Day! So, this is a game I've always wanted and I've been gaming for more than 30 years. I keep reptiles and have had a large number of pets over the years. A formicarium has always been of interest, but alas there are limits with my Wife! So this is the next best thing. The vibe and memories...
  7. Telinoz

First person view, a throw back and nod to Dungeon Keeper

I know the devs took some inspiration from the classic Dungeon Keeper game, one fun thing in that game was the ability to possess a creature and then see everything in first person view. So I'm just suggesting a view option, but if possible adding the ability to fight yourself as the Ant...
  8. Telinoz

X, Y and Z?

Right now this game operates in two dimensions, the ants and other creatures move around on the X and Y axis. As we know, Ants love to climb as do many other insects. So the Z axis awaits! It would add another dimension (pun intended) if they could climb up blades of grass, logs, rocks etc to...
  9. Telinoz

Multiscreen capability

Hi, I was wondering if there are plans to add multiscreen features to this game? If you have a multiple monitor setup (I use 3 screens) it would be nice if one screen could show below ground, the other screen shows above ground. As you move the mouse between screens, you can then interact. It...